RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shameless plug here, but I am amazed at how well this stuff works.

I had dust EVERYWHERE inside. first I hit it with a leaf blower, then a vacuum, then I used Adam's total interior cleaner, basically just coated everything inside with it, then used a large microfiber cloth and wiped it down. amazing results, the interior looks new again. Outside is still a mess, but at least I can drive it without sneezing now.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't even want to look at my interior right now

I've always just kept my windows closed and a/c on high on runs before, never been an issue. For some reason, that didn't happen this time around and my interior is trashed

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it was trucks not moving out of the way so I'd have my head out the window tryin to look under the cloud of dust ..... I was behind one guy for 4 miles and he wouldn't move. I'm honking flashing all my lights and nothing. He waits till the last mile on the back 20 to pull off to the side.....my truck is so nasty on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk