RPG Stage 2 Bump Stop Kit - GEN2 GROUP BUY

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cropdoc

Reaction score
I would be interested in a set of powder coated Deavers and the bump stop however my truck won't be in until March 10th and until I load my atv in the back I will not know how much sag I have to compensate for.

Folks we hit 5, so the group buy is on as along as we have confirmed buyers!
Group buy is still running, send me a PM if you want to get in on the deal.

Thanks everyone so far.

Disregard, back to 4 but should have a couple more joining in soon.
I am removing the list of folks on the first post and will just be posting up how many we are up to at any given time.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Folks, I have been overwhelmed and trying to get caught up. I posted on Facebook to help on the group buy and I am way behind now. I am working through everyone's PM's here and you will get a response today/tonight. I am anticipating that it will take me 4 to 5 hours to get fully caught up. Thanks for your patience, I do appreciate the business and able to offer you a great opportunity for a Bump stop kit for your Raptor.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

It looks like we hit 10!!!

I am still waiting on shipping quotes for the Deavers. I hope to have those by the end of the week. After we verify everything and have 10 confirmed paid buyers, we will close the group buy and start getting these shipped out.

Now is the time to get added to the group buy for the best possible price. Please send me a PM to get added or ask for details.

Please do not post in this thread, there is a reason I removed the FRF names from the list.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey Folks

I was up last night (or I should say this morning) getting back with everyone to get this group buy to closure so everyone in the group can start getting their new Bump Stop and Deavers. Some of you have responded so far, appreciate that!

But there are several that have not gotten back with me yet. For a group buy to work, we have to work together as a group. If one person ignores the coordinator of the group buy or gets out, then everyone loses. We have to send 10 orders or more to get the price breaks for the group buy.

Out of respect of others, please just let me know if you are in or out so we can move on and see what the rest of the group wants to do.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

All shipping quotes should of went out. If you did not get one, get with me ASAP.

It looks like we might make it to 10. Some Facebook and emails ones are starting to get confirmed. I got more work to do and more follow-up to make sure we can get there. I will be working on it tonight and this weekend and will be sending everyone a message about moving forward. These buys ended up being a lot of work to put together.

I still have folks here not getting back with me yet. Come on...

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

All PM's have been sent to finalize orders and information needed to proceed with invoicing. If you have NOT been contacted, LET ME KNOW ASAP!

So far I've sent out a couple invoices. We need 10 PAID orders.
As the invoices are paid, I will post on the original post with your FRF name so everyone will know where we are at.

Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

All invoices have been sent out, the last one just a few minutes ago.
Looks like we have 11 total.

If anyone wants to join in on this Group Buy, now is the time to do so ASAP.
After we get the final payment the group buy will be closed.