RPG Stage 2 Bump Stop Kit - GEN2 GROUP BUY

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Folks we hit 5, so the group buy is on as along as we have confirmed buyers!
Group buy is still running, send me a PM if you want to get in on the deal.

Thanks everyone so far.

Disregard, back to 4 but should have a couple more joining in soon.
I am removing the list of folks on the first post and will just be posting up how many we are up to at any given time.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to be apart of this group buy but have called RPG 5 time with questions about an RST 18 with no response.

If you pm Rick he always answers. And we need 10 people let’s go lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Another just joined.

BIG UPDATE: I made the group buy that much better, I increased the discount for the group buy! I've also worked a better deal with Deaver, if we can get 10 in on adding a set to go along with the bump stop kits, save even more. We are going to try our best to get over 10 so everyone can reap the benefits of getting one of the best bump stop kits on the market at the best price that you will see.

Freedom Motorsports is committed to offering the best deals out there!

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another just joined.

BIG UPDATE: I made the group buy that much better, I increased the discount for the group buy! I've also worked a better deal with Deaver, if we can get 10 in on adding a set to go along with the bump stop kits, save even more. We are going to try our best to get over 10 so everyone can reap the benefits of getting one of the best bump stop kits on the market at the best price that you will see.

Freedom Motorsports is committed to offering the best deals out there!

This means I’ll have some money left over for my radio or chase lights hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So as it sets you get 10 people its 20% off bump stop price correct? ( I have a set of deavers now)

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

So as it sets you get 10 people its 20% off bump stop price correct? ( I have a set of deavers now)

You are correct sir! We do have to collect the 5.3% VA sales tax since Freedom Motorsports is in VA unfortunately unless you have a different address it can ship to. Still a great deal.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I've updated the first post to show the bigger discount on the Deavers when added. Since we get the Deavers direct, I am going to create a new thread for a group buy on Deavers that will run along the same time as this group buy. Hopefully we can get those over 10 total so everyone gets the best group buy offer.