Rpg shwag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey wondering if you guys would be willing to send me the rpg shwag that comes with the stage 3 kit as I didn't recieve any I guess because I bought from one of your dealers.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a Tshirt/hoodie/sweat shirt...something....in black. Let me know the price and I'll get the money to ya! I want to represent my boyz....

Hey, and yeah, I bought a stage 3...holding out on a homey...I see how it is... ;)

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want a Tshirt/hoodie/sweat shirt...something....in black. Let me know the price and I'll get the money to ya! I want to represent my boyz....

Hey, and yeah, I bought a stage 3...holding out on a homey...I see how it is... ;)

Wise-ass.

I have the new shirts on order and have been told the should be done next week. I'll get them out to ASAP.

Man, we have been so busy moving into the new shop I feel like I've been missing out on all the frf gossip.

Thanks again Matt. I need to get out your way a have you take us to all the good spots.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Hey wondering if you guys would be willing to send me the rpg shwag that comes with the stage 3 kit as I didn't recieve any I guess because I bought from one of your dealers.

Oh I suppose so.

Make sure to pm me your size and address so i can get everything sent right the first time.

Thanks again and I hope your loving the kit.

OP
OP
M

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude you guys are awesome hope to do the control arms and tie rods next month. Sent pm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc