RPG pre-run Barstow to Laughlin via Mojave trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For a good test I think a medium whoop trail run several times would provide the best pure test. Pre run once then hit hard. There are some excellent trails that would fit this bill at the Barstow Stoddard Wells area. There is also my favorite jump site. Both could be set up for spectators and video.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The last thing you want to do, is advertise that you're putting together a "shoot out" or, in the insurance companies eyes, a contest or race of sorts... Complete with a course and spectators! Haha

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What race? It's performance evaluation with folks interested in purchasing. Like demo days. Like trying out different drivers for golf.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I am the OP, I'll go ahead and derail my own thread here a little and post up the recent video from RPG showing their new valving for the Fox 3.0 front c/o. Looks like the frontage road at Barstow but I don't know.

RPG Tuned Fox 3inch Coilovers - YouTube

If after watching this and you don't desire to hit the dirt, this mod is not for you.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Great thread, Gordon. Very thorough as always. Some great photos in here too.

Definitely looks like a good time. Thanks for the pics!

Thanks guys...