RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
PM sent. Please count me in.:gr_grin:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Who's all bringing kids?

So far we have 8 kids including yours. 6 girls and 2 boys

How did I miss the makings of this thing? I have to check my work schedule but definitely think I can swing this.

Is it ok if myself and my codriver act like kids, as opposed to bringing them??
Jeff, if you're in, you're in as support 3, so you will be in addition to the 15

You might be able to borrow a radio? Or there are cheap options for the MURS frequencies.

is this the kind you guys are using?
Motorola CP100 VHF 15 CH 2 Way Radio Charger 10 Available 30 Day Warranty | eBay
Hi Bager,

As long as it can get the 3 channels mentioned in the post its good to go. The one you linked worries me because it lists specific channels(not including the ones needed) instead of listing a band. Also buying off ebay for this type of thing scares me. I'd rather see you buy off a website who can be held accountable. The one we have is this Wouxun KG-UV6X Dual Band VHF/UHF 200 Channel Handheld Commercial Radio [KG-UV6X] - $174.99 (TreyPal sells them programed.) When putting the post together, I also came across this one. We have never used one of these, so I cant officially recommend it, but the frequencies are the same as the Wouxun, and Amazon is pretty good with returns if need be. Amazon.com: BaoFeng Dual band UV-5R VHF/UHF Dual Band Radio 136-174 400-480Mhz Transceiver: Electronics

other options?? just make sure the frequency range includes
o 151.82
o 151.88
o 151.94

Amazon.com: vhf/uhf radio: Electronics

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I told you a about this Jeff, even asked if you were coming on fb. Theres always room for the 3 night raptors to roll together

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For someone that works in IT, i suck at keeping up with this stuff. stupid work schedule. I do remember you mentioning it Luke... I can't believe it's halfway full in a day!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's how we roll Jeff, give the people what they want. Your a defacto support truck, so your spot is available outside of the 15z

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also hoping these were of the many pre-installed ones from Trey

I better get a bigger antenna too or else i may lead those behind me toward canada again

Last edited: