RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, now I gotta re-convince the wife about going. She was all for it, but now the 180 dollar entry fee and the whole vacation on a time schedule thing are making her have second thoughts. Also, if we do come. Is there anyone going that has an extra radio I could borrow for this? Id like to get one eventually, but monetary funds may not permit it for this run. hope the spots dont fill before she makes up her mind.......:33:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should come to this with your son. It has epic father son trip written all over it...at least before he gets too old :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get him until June or July. Also not sure I could swing the extra time with work, since I'd have to go to south FL to get him because his mother is

...nevermind.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, now I gotta re-convince the wife about going. She was all for it, but now the 180 dollar entry fee and the whole vacation on a time schedule thing are making her have second thoughts. Also, if we do come. Is there anyone going that has an extra radio I could borrow for this? Id like to get one eventually, but monetary funds may not permit it for this run. hope the spots dont fill before she makes up her mind.......:33:

You might be able to borrow a radio? Or there are cheap options for the MURS frequencies.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Please count me in.:gr_grin:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Who's all bringing kids?

Great!!!

Jen & Nate will be joining me.

Should have quite a few other kids.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did I miss the makings of this thing? I have to check my work schedule but definitely think I can swing this.

Is it ok if myself and my codriver act like kids, as opposed to bringing them??

IRONMAN

Reaction score
How did I miss the makings of this thing? I have to check my work schedule but definitely think I can swing this.

My kids will enjoy playing with you guys. lol

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My kids will enjoy playing with you guys. lol

Roger, glad you can join us. It will be a nice kick off to the summer with the kids.

there is always room for delta night raptor 3!

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119