Roush Tune Needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjgaumer

Reaction score
Had the truck flashed at ford and they over wrote the roush tune. Anyone with HP tuners have any sort of tune file for a Roush stage 2 supercharger?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch... I am always afraid of this exact scenario. Last time my truck went in for the seatbelt bolt recall I taped over the OBD port and left them a note...

Paul Keller

Reaction score
Did you get this resolved? I just found a 14 Raptor with Roush Kit installed at a dealer and gave it a test drive. This thing definitely did not have the 'tire shredding' power I expected - seems like something is way out of tune or perhaps fouled. Other than that the truck is beautiful inside and out with no evidence of any abuse. What happened when they overwrote the Roush tuning?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get this resolved? I just found a 14 Raptor with Roush Kit installed at a dealer and gave it a test drive. This thing definitely did not have the 'tire shredding' power I expected - seems like something is way out of tune or perhaps fouled. Other than that the truck is beautiful inside and out with no evidence of any abuse. What happened when they overwrote the Roush tuning?

The stock map does not have enough fuel added to control the heat.. Great way to burn a hole in a piston. Truck would run very very lean. I can only imagine that it would be lethargic at points, run like a bear then grenade itself to death..lol

Paul Keller

Reaction score
Yikes! Spoke to a Roush technical service guy this morning and he essentially said the same. If the setting were overwritten to stock - DO NOT DRIVE IT he said!. That said, I don't think this is the case in my situation. There is an authorized Roush dealer an hour away from the dealership and they said they could look at it.

Paul Keller

Reaction score
Me too! Would hate to pay for premium.fuel and lots of it, and listen to.tjat exhaust for just MEH performance!

Will update.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because the roush canned tune ABSOLUTELY BLOWS.

if you buy it, find someone local you trust to ACTUALLY DYNO TUNE it. Not a email best guess tune

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If someone needs an HPT file for SC raptor pm me, this site wont allow HPT files as attachments.