GEN 1 Need Help: Roush Supercharger Belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1Roush

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Roush supercharged truck and would like to replace the belt, but can't for the life of me find the belt size. My truck has the odd "extra pulley" version of the kit that was only sold for a year before roush discontinued the extra pulley in favor for their Fead kit. Does anyone know the size of the belt for the kit with the extra pulley? Extra pulley shown (Its the middle one above the powersteering pump)

Attachments

• Roush Extra Pulley.jpg
    Roush Extra Pulley.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 9

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if mine has the extra pulley. The previous owner of mine (truck) said he was getting his belts form Summit Racing.You might start there.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I was nearly jumping or tearing a belt, or outright shearing tensioner arms in half each and every WOT 1-2 shift in 4wd High. I had 40k+ of zero issues after removing the ribbed idler after discussion with JDM and VMP.

The additional ribbed pulley results in a micro-ratcheting effect on the tensioner which leads to jumping the belt (or shearing the arm). Hope this helps!

OP
OP
G

Gen1Roush

Reaction score
Yes. I was nearly jumping or tearing a belt, or outright shearing tensioner arms in half each and every WOT 1-2 shift in 4wd High. I had 40k+ of zero issues after removing the ribbed idler after discussion with JDM and VMP.

The additional ribbed pulley results in a micro-ratcheting effect on the tensioner which leads to jumping the belt (or shearing the arm). Hope this helps!
You wouldn't happen to remember the belt you ran after deleting it, do you?

This helps a TON BTW. Thank you!