Rogue Raptoberfest 2015 Oct 2-4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hotel booked. Think I got one of the last two bed's room available in Rockdale. That Holiday Express Inn in Hearne, $230 a night, wow! Wanted Rainbow Courts because they have full kitchens but a wedding that weekend so completely booked.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just found out the guys from MGI will be bringing out their Trophy Truck and will be giving rides for charity. All proceeds going to Orchard:Africa and Big Life Ministries. We're going to have a limited number of rides (probably 50), so be sure to sign up for one at the event. Trust me this is something that you want to do!

If you haven't signed up for Raptoberfest yet, you better do so soon. We have very few spots left.

maxresdefault.jpg

C3855

Reaction score
Newbee question

Question.. Is there an age requirement on passengers riding in truck while on the track ?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question.. Is there an age requirement on passengers riding in truck while on the track ?

no, but infants are not recommended.

Let's say I miss registration Friday , will I be able to register Saturday ?

yes you can. we have had people arriving saturdays before. it just means that much less time to play though

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

No, but you must be the guardian of the Minor in question and sign a minor release.

Let's say I miss registration Friday , will I be able to register Saturday ?

Yes we do registration on Saturday along with a driver meeting. Noah is right though, you're going to want a bunch of track time, this place is awesome.

no, but infants are not recommended.

yes you can. we have had people arriving saturdays before. it just means that much less time to play though

I'm gonna rock my 6 month old on the track (he'll be 7 mo at RTF, and I probably won't, he did goto CRR though).

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody plan on heading down there together from the DFW area?