Riding rough. Suspension question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Tire size. Going to always ride rough if rolling on 24s with 30 series tires.

If factory 17s, different story. Then would need to know tread depth. But if on 17s and factory size tires, doubt that's the issue.

OP
OP
S

sfemti33

Reaction score
Tire size. Going to always ride rough if rolling on 24s with 30 series tires.

If factory 17s, different story. Then would need to know tread depth. But if on 17s and factory size tires, doubt that's the issue.
Posted some pics. Do those help?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am not seeing any red flags. Suspension looks stock. Tires are about done but not likely an issue on feel.

What was your last car? Maybe you are new to trucks as well? Hard to diagnose a feel over the interwebs.

OP
OP
S

sfemti33

Reaction score
I am not seeing any red flags. Suspension looks stock. Tires are about done but not likely an issue on feel.

What was your last car? Maybe you are new to trucks as well? Hard to diagnose a feel over the interwebs.
Had a 19 and 20 F150 prior to this. Runs worse than my STX on Bilsteins.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Without driving your truck am I my end of ideas. Have to wait to see if someone else sees something different. Maybe take your service advisor for a ride and see what he says?

OP
OP
S

sfemti33

Reaction score
Without driving your truck am I my end of ideas. Have to wait to see if someone else sees something different. Maybe take your service advisor for a ride and see what he says?
That's my next option. Although, they drove it when they just did the cam phasers and mentioned my tires "are knobby as ****" but that was it.
Would the road force balancing be worth it or am I barking up the wrong tree? Could it be as simple as tires?
Also, I live in Utah and our roads are shit. My wife's mustang with magnaride still feels it but is much smoother than this. Is it just the horrible roads?