17k mile 2019, riding a little rough.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I'm a week into the honeymoon with my 2019 Raptor. Loving this machine.

I got the bed liner sprayed in and a brand new tonneau cover the other day and as I was walking around the bed, installing the cover, I just felt like something don't feel right. It almost feels like the shocks are loose when I phisically bounce a bit while standing in the bed. Having experience with shocks from other hobbies/vehicles, I suppose I tuned into this feeling, maybe too much?

I did some searching and nothing really came up like I was describing so I let it go with the idea thr I would have a look at another truck one of these days to compare.

Today, put a good bunch of miles on the thing. I couldn't help but think the ride is a little rougher than it should be. I also noticed that when braking in a parking lot or a drive through (very low speed, to stop) that it seems like the truck... bounces a little when the brakes finally grab/stop it. Ever so slightly.

When I jump in the bed it does NOT seem to bounce like one would expect a vehicle with blown shocks to bounce.

Anyone have any wisdom they could share?

Fwiw: Holy hell this thing is gorgeous...