Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol the trx I drove felt like my whipple gen 1.front heavy and Behind the times for sure. Ram is playing catch-up. Just my opinion to each there own

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Lol the trx I drove felt like my whipple gen 1.front heavy and Behind the times for sure. Ram is playing catch-up. Just my opinion to each there own
Nothing a blower swap can’t handle. It is front heavy but saying it’s behind the times is just being obtuse.

Tell ford 2013 called and they want their interior back

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing a blower swap can’t handle. It is front heavy but saying it’s behind the times is just being obtuse.

Easy now....don't forget who are your fire partners are...or no Champagne for you ;)

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Yep, but I like your Gen 1....funny how the Gen 3 R will trying to emulate the Gen 1 and the TRX. and we won't talk about Gen 2 fart cans...Lol
I do hope ford crushes it with the R. They will never compete on interior but put the Predator gt500 motor in it and I can deal with the dated interior and 4’ wide “FORD” on the grill

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's sad Ram had to throw in a supercharged V8 in order to even compete with the Raptor, just proves how awesome the Gen3 really is! Troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream LOL

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
It's sad Ram had to throw in a supercharged V8 in order to even compete with the Raptor, just proves how awesome the Gen3 really is! Troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream LOL
In what world is a blown v8 sad? Especially compared to a 3.5l ecoboost? Sorry but the ecoboost in the raptor is sad, it deserves a proper engine

Status
Not open for further replies.