Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as I have enjoyed my Gen 2 Raptor, and always preferring Ford trucks to their competitors, I am mentally already in the process of ordering a TRX. Not because there’s anything wrong with my 2019 Raptor, but because of how disappointed I am in Ford’s answer to a shot across their bow. There is nothing, and I mean nothing about the Gen 3 that would have me (a Ford truck guy) consider it over a TRX.

Hopefully Ford will make the R, and that it will blow the TRX away, but I have my doubts about that, and if it does happen, it won’t be anywhere near as attainable as the current Raptors and TRX.

My only gripe about the TRX is that it needs a bigger fuel tank, since filling up so often is a waste of time and a PITA.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The M2 Browning Machine Gun has also been around since before ww2. It does just fine pasting jihadis. Sometimes the old designs are best. Like the 1911
Back in the day there were many things built to last, not so much nowadays, it's hard to find but they are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.