Review of the Magnaflow #15588 cat-back exhaust kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Magnaflow today. Good sound. At just over $400 shipped, it was a no-brainer.

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, seems that way. Someone else on here posted that the newer kits have double walled tips, and it appears these have them.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just installed this kit on my 2012 s-crew without having to shorten any hangers. the double wall stainless tips are the best thing about this kit.
Sound is really not much better then stock, Magnaflow should make a 34" long pipe to eliminate the resonator then they could call this a cat back system, with out it its not really a cat back.
My pipes have not changed color like stainless should and a magnet sticks hard to them. So maybe the quality is no longer.

14Raptor

Reaction score
How did you get the tips nice and level and how close to the spare tire are your pipes? I installed the same kit over the weekend and my tips are slanted a bit and I'm about 1/2" away from the tire. I've loosened different clamps and just can't seem to get it looking like yours.