Recovery Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that ICON bag ended up being a LOT more expensive than I was anticipating. They don't do shipping charges when checking out and you find out later. Ground shipping was nearly as expensive as the bag itself. Will suck it up and just enjoy my $40 recovery bag now. Ouch.

The Icon bags are nice. Ive been lucky to get a couple from the runs.

Sorry to rub it in man...They did used to give them away during the early runs. I have 2 more in the truck that I use. I'm hording these...

They are really nice bags though, lots of embroidery and well made.

image.jpg1_zpsn9nzb6of.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Ok the summit racing bag arrived. This "IS" the bag! Completely open inside with pockets on the inside wall and all along the outside. And its big. Best $12.50 purchase yet. Highly recommended

7cc349df7d90c6edd35ee9e66f5aa710.jpg

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to rub it in man...They did used to give them away during the early runs. I have 2 more in the truck that I use. I'm hording these...

They are really nice bags though, lots of embroidery and well made.

image.jpg1_zpsn9nzb6of.jpg

@BigBlue I like that shelving set up as well. Is it custom or did you pick it up at a bix box store??