Recovery Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Can you use the icon bag for anything else? Looks like it would fit nicely under the back seat. Maybe keep an extra few hundred rounds of ammo and loaded mags. Maybe some SHTF food/preps?

At the very least, your tampons should fit in there.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are handy for carrying ammo and hearing protection etc when heading out to shoot. I use a couple of those bags to pack things I need to be careful with when off road. Like handheld radio charger or other miscellaneous stuff that shouldn't be tossed in the truck. Works as an easy reminder as to which bag has the more fragile stuff in it when searching through your gear.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
accessories
Pretty cool video too.....
Eddie

VooDoo Offroad Tow Ropes - VooDoo Offroad - Zombie Apocalypse

Also Master Pull has gear bags too in several sizes...
Off-Road - Accessories - Master Pull

accessories

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I found at snoball that it was handy to just have a rope and shackles ready and can imagine in most situations that might be all that would be necessary. It was cumbersome having to undo stuff to get to it, especially if in the bed.

So I decided to see if I could at least get my kinetic rope in it. I did including two soft shackles and the two 7/8" shackles and was able to squeeze a pair of gloves in the outside pockets (will most likely just throw them in the bag). So it does meet most of my requirements. I have that non-kinetic rope, that won't fit but can store it close to the tailgate.

e0e7fa45a7390cec9582dc42f53c55f0.jpg

818f569debf2d97a02bbc4a1ebde07d3.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks good! Little tight, but it won't take up as much room now.