Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reptar, I did this and it didn't last. Looked like junk after the sun and weather got to it. How long are others lasting?!. The other day I was in traffic and seen a big bright led lit "F-150" emblem and it looked pretty sweet. Very bright which the tape is far from bright. I wanted my SVT to be bright like our LEDs to match and look stock with a touch but that's just me I guess.
I been waiting for Raptor Retrofit to introduce a retrofitted SVT piece with high quality LEDs.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah thats why I haven't done this mod yet. I don't want it to fade, my truck sits outside 24/7/365.

I'm surprised nobody came up with one that you cut out the area behind the SVT cutout and bolt in a LED panel. GUys will cut their frames for front bumpers, cut their bedsides to "dovetail" for a rear bumper, and cut their wheel wells up for 37s, but nobody has come up with an option for cutting a little hole in the fender to replace with a flush mount LED panel behind the SVT emblem?

chance3322

Reaction score
I had the orange.... very disappointed, i wasn't too crazy about a white svt logo when the led's were no lit. And you could only see them during night time. Also had water build up behind them.

Brother has some for his f150.... They practically blind you at night and look super clean during the day when on.

Bill_C

Reaction score
Yeah thats why I haven't done this mod yet. I don't want it to fade, my truck sits outside 24/7/365.

I'm surprised nobody came up with one that you cut out the area behind the SVT cutout and bolt in a LED panel. GUys will cut their frames for front bumpers, cut their bedsides to "dovetail" for a rear bumper, and cut their wheel wells up for 37s, but nobody has come up with an option for cutting a little hole in the fender to replace with a flush mount LED panel behind the SVT emblem?

I have been thinking the same thing since I stumbled on this site and topic. One question I have since my 14 has not come in yet. Are the fenders fiberglass or metal? It would seem to me if they were 'glass it shouldn't be to hard to cut out the SVT behind the grilles with a rotary tool. Plus you wouldn't really have to worry about corrosion.

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life time warranty!

you can do the breathing side vent lights... You can also have it set up in the vents and in the hood as well.
TheDoubleAA.com

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life time warranty!

you can do the breathing side vent lights... You can also have it set up in the vents and in the hood as well.
TheDoubleAA.com

Is this all in one kit or individual items?

How much for the following lights?
cup holder (is there one for the rear cup holder too?)
inside doors
hood vents

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this all in one kit or individual items?

How much for the following lights?
cup holder (is there one for the rear cup holder too?)
inside doors
hood vents

The vents are kits

cup holder is $99 for any design you want
Rear cupholder is $55
Inside doors will be something that has to be brought the shop due to complexity
Hood vents - depends upon if you do svts'