Received Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9sword

Reaction score
Just received an email tonight (3/27/12) with the window sticker for my Raptor. Ordered it 1/25/12, a Super cab, black. Not sure what this means as far as a build date or delivery date to Minnesota. Does anyone have any info on how the process works?:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have a build date on the sticker I believe. I thought your sticker would be available a week before build, and post build you have an eta of 1-2 weeks, but may be quicker for you being closer to MI. Congrats!

pkolanko

Reaction score
number at the top should read 22012 and then some numbers... those extra numbers are the day it will be built.

OP
OP

9sword

Reaction score
number at the top should read 22012 and then some numbers... those extra numbers are the day it will be built.

Thanks for the info. The build date appears to be April 2nd.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

You should have a build date on the sticker I believe. I thought your sticker would be available a week before build, and post build you have an eta of 1-2 weeks, but may be quicker for you being closer to MI. Congrats!

Thanks for the info. It helps understanding the process.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem! My dealer didn't give me any of that. I learned all of that from the great people here on FRF!! It was nice getting in contact with SVT and getting my window sticker. Now if the car hauler would just drop my ride off already.....