Recaros?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@FordTechOne thanks for insight. Are they way better than the stock options? Eventually once the seats wear out or the modifications require I will be replacing the seats.

I personally like them better than the standard seats. If they are taken care of properly, they should never wear out. The synthetic Alcantara material is very durable.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them and love them so much I would order them again.
Have taken many long trips with it and have no issues what so ever.
33000 miles on my 2019 that I bought in middle of February 2019 and they still look new.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally the recaros arent worth it and if you do any long distance driving forget it. Just made road trip 40 hrs non stop each way with recaros i would have needed a winch to get me out of cab the stock seats are unbelievably comfortable both off and on road i would say if your doing alot oc baja off road hard pack yes all around vehicle no stay stock most comfortable seats ive ever driven with and ive made tons of nonstops across this beautiful country
Have you owned trucks with both seats? That’s kind of a bold statement to make without any significant seat time in the Recaro’s. My wife and I picked up my new Recaro equipped Raptor in Chicago, and drove down to Central Texas without any pains, and the Recaros had zero miles on them at the start of the trip.

I was hoping to get some seat time in a non Recaro equipped Raptor at Raptor Assault, but my partner and I got the only truck in our group with Recaro’s. And I definitely enjoyed them in the rough stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well worth it. the recaros are the main reason i went 802 as i dont like leather seats and alcantara is much nicer. the best part is you dont lose any functionality with the recaros as you would in any other ford.

Great video that makes me wish the package was available in 2018 when I bought mine.

By the way, is that old fart’s Raptor? Pretty sure he has the same color and seats...

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have them
Love them
Would buy again
My 2020 is my daily drive and I cover North Texas based in Dallas- ordered specifically due to this!

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video that makes me wish the package was available in 2018 when I bought mine.

By the way, is that old fart’s Raptor? Pretty sure he has the same color and seats...
nope, got it new from flemington ford in november.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love my Recaro’s. I’ve been in a Raptor without the blue accent/Recaro package recently and it looked a little too plain for me, and not as side supporting.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bad back, if it were not for the recaros, I could not own a raptor. Ultra comfortable and support. I have a Mercedes Benz G63 with several air adjustments, and the Raptor Recaro seats are 5 times more comfortable and provide better support.