Recaros?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHanly83

Reaction score
Looking at getting a new 19 or 20 screw. Are the recaros worth waiting for? The price is not a concern but that option really narrows them down. I’ll be looking at using the vehicle as a daily driver and in the off season using it for what it was designed for.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the Recaros on mine. They’re very comfortable on long trips and for daily driving. They aren’t tight like the ones used in Focus RS and GT350.

OP
OP
CHanly83

CHanly83

Reaction score
@FordTechOne thanks for insight. Are they way better than the stock options? Eventually once the seats wear out or the modifications require I will be replacing the seats.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally like the feel of the Recaro's more than the plain leather ones. They 100% grip you more than the all leathers but that's kind of a double edged thing. On one end grip and comfort are great. On the other end, they are partially cloth/alcantara or whatever the material is so if you get them full of dirt they are going to be a PITA to clean. It also kinda sucks that they only come in 1 color but I have a FPB truck so it matches.

Tomhorn

Reaction score
Personally the recaros arent worth it and if you do any long distance driving forget it. Just made road trip 40 hrs non stop each way with recaros i would have needed a winch to get me out of cab the stock seats are unbelievably comfortable both off and on road i would say if your doing alot oc baja off road hard pack yes all around vehicle no stay stock most comfortable seats ive ever driven with and ive made tons of nonstops across this beautiful country