Recaros?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had opted for a color that they even remotely matched, I would have made them a requirement. They make the interior look soooo nice. But race red was my primary requirement, so I had to live without Recaros. I found one race red up north that had the recaros, and while some might like it, I was not digging the contrast of the red and blue. But if my Raptor were black, white, FP Blue, Velocity Blue, or Leadfoot, I would 100% get the Recaros.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had opted for a color that they even remotely matched, I would have made them a requirement. They make the interior look soooo nice. But race red was my primary requirement, so I had to live without Recaros. I found one race red up north that had the recaros, and while some might like it, I was not digging the contrast of the red and blue. But if my Raptor were black, white, FP Blue, Velocity Blue, or Leadfoot, I would 100% get the Recaros.
i got race red with the recaros. i thought it might look weird but the interior is so dark that it doesnt give a contrast. ive had many people look at it and not one has said that it looks out of place.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got race red with the recaros. i thought it might look weird but the interior is so dark that it doesnt give a contrast. ive had many people look at it and not one has said that it looks out of place.

My experience exactly. I was really on the fence when I ordered it, because I had never seen one and was afraid it would look odd. I loved it when I saw it, and many people have seen it and everyone liked it. The dealer even commented on what a good choice I had made in the way I ordered it. The blue is dark enough it isn't very noticeable, but once you're in the truck you really notice how nice the interior is.

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a bad back, if it were not for the recaros, I could not own a raptor. Ultra comfortable and support. I have a Mercedes Benz G63 with several air adjustments, and the Raptor Recaro seats are 5 times more comfortable and provide better support.

How many adjustments do the Recaro's have?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

:gr_grin: That first picture was my fear when I was ordering it! I kept thinking if it looked like that after factory ordering it and dropping all that coin, my head is going to explode. I bounced the idea off of a bunch of friends before I ordered it and everyone I asked thought it would be fine. I had also posted in here for opinions and they were mixed, but a few that said, "If you want it, it's your truck, just order it!" helped put me over the top. I was nervous as hell until I saw it in person.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love he blue stitching everywhere and you also get the C/F package with them. Comfort is amazing as well....