Rearend sag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got home today from work to notice my 2010 Scab saggin down towards driver rear. Got a tape measure and measured 8.5 on the sagging side and 10.750 on the high side. It is parked on a slightly tilted driveway towards the driverside, but i never noticed it on the 2004 Dodge i use to have. Any input on this?

D

Deleted member 12951

Raptor's are known to sag on the driver side due to weight of gas on that side. Suspension is soft as designed. Or shocks just need to be rebuilt. How many miles on it and was it taken off-road much?

OP
OP
R

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor's are known to sag on the driver side due to weight of gas on that side. Suspension is soft as designed. Or shocks just need to be rebuilt. How many miles on it and was it taken off-road much?

It is due for a shock rebuild, 45k on her, bought it with 43k. Not sure if it was off roaded, still on lower perch, and no signs of bottoming out on the stops.

I took it out for a quick ride and parked on level ground, measurements were better, 9.75 and 10.625 off the top off the tire to flare.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
post some pics of the truck from the side and get us a shot of the leaf springs. stock leafs? maybe the leaf springs are sacked out. good excuse to get some aftermarket springs!