Rear Suspension advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Xlr8tin

Xlr8tin

Reaction score
Yea that is the plan once I get the shocks rebuilt. I'll be doing the exchange at TSW and just get mid perch at that point.

I just bought the Caltracs traction bar this morning. Coming from summit racing. Shouldn't take long since they are not far from me.

I am also going to try out the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. A lot of people on FROG (Ford raptor facebook page) said good things about them. So hopefully this isn't a bad decision.. haha.

I'll update this particular thread once installed. The shocks might be closer to the end of the year depending on how much longer this damn Rona lasts...

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Yea that is the plan once I get the shocks rebuilt. I'll be doing the exchange at TSW and just get mid perch at that point.

I just bought the Caltracs traction bar this morning. Coming from summit racing. Shouldn't take long since they are not far from me.

I am also going to try out the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. A lot of people on FROG (Ford raptor facebook page) said good things about them. So hopefully this isn't a bad decision.. haha.

I'll update this particular thread once installed. The shocks might be closer to the end of the year depending on how much longer this damn Rona lasts...

nittos tend to break belts. don't be too rough on them.