Tire advise please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
Hi all,
My OEM tires are wearing thin and I would like to get new ones. I principally drive on road so would prefer a smoother riding quieter tire but one that would also perform well in snows and could still go off road occasionally
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Dr. Mike

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
There are a ton of tire threads on here. I'd suggest doing a search. Here's a freebie to get the ball rolling.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a ton of tire threads on here. I'd suggest doing a search. Here's a freebie to get the ball rolling.

The first taste is free...

Holy hell this gets old AF.

You mean you don't like seeing the same question asked again and again and again and again???

You mean you don't like seeing the same question asked again and again and again and again???

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The first taste is free...

The constant "please hold my hand, I am scared " is mind blowing.

Don't get me wrong I have asked for advise here. So it isn't the question. It is the frequency and what seems to be the total lack of some to help themselves. I swear some people would drown in 1 inch of water because that don't know how to stand up.

That is part of the it, the other part it is seems like conversations we all have with our wife's
Her: what do you want to eat
Me: I don't care (because honestly I don't, AND I know exactly how this is going to end)
Her: me either, you choose
Me: no really I don't care
(This goes on and on until....)
Me: fine I would like ________
Her: that doesn't sound good....

**** me, it is why people kill people