rear speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The audison 5.1 ,has 1000 watts for sub ,500 for the fronts ,250 each side , and 75 watts to each rear speaker. I may just rewire it and run the 75 watts to each tweeter ,250 to each mid , That will use up 4 channels, then the fifth channel is 1000 for the sub.

You must have a different version than the one I was looking at. https://us.audison.eu/products/ap5-9-bit/

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes mine is the voce series
That's clean man. I have the same amp rack for my 4k and mids & highs amp. I might have to custom make me one however because my bigger sub amp won't fit on the space allotted. I found a seat lift kit that also moves the seat forward a few inches. I'll then be able to bring a new amp rack out an inch and go over that dip in the center to accomodate it. Should be me ample room behind to run and hide wires. Current thought process anyhow.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have a different version than the one I was looking at. https://us.audison.eu/products/ap5-9-bit/
Yes
That's clean man. I have the same amp rack for my 4k and mids & highs amp. I might have to custom make me one however because my bigger sub amp won't fit on the space allotted. I found a seat lift kit that also moves the seat forward a few inches. I'll then be able to bring a new amp rack out an inch and go over that dip in the center to accomodate it. Should be me ample room behind to run and hide wires. Current thought process anyhow.
i realized real fast it’s way more work than it looks , plus if u don’t do it for a living , u r afraid of ******** it up .

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes

i realized real fast it’s way more work than it looks , plus if u don’t do it for a living , u r afraid of ******** it up .
My first mistake was buying an 8K Crescendo not understanding the electrical involved to run that monster. But I have a better understanding now and about to put in a Sundown Audio SALT-6 and 112 Headway of Lithium to go along with my Mechman370....will be golden.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need the zen module channels 7&8 connected to have chimes. you can use a cheap amp with a speaker somewhere and turn off audio in the nav tv software so it just chimes.
I just went back and noticed I have the backup chimes coming out the front speakers .my setup is audison bitone hd amp,audison bitone hd virtocty dsp, my fronts r active ,and I have a rear sub .evething is hooked up with ad link and toslink cables .

Last edited: