rear speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all the sound systems for the general audience have rear speakers. we normally use a 6 channel amp for the fronts and a seperate sub amp. when we build competition systems, there is no rear stage. the rear speakers should not be audible from the front, but you would notice if they were gone. thats how i set up the sound stage. just fading to the front without time alignment wont be a good comparison to how it would sound after you add the processor

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear u , I’m into sq , this is just started as a front speaker upgrade , I’m now c about 6-7000 $ in on what started at 400 $

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hear u , I’m into sq , this is just started as a front speaker upgrade , I’m now c about 6-7000 $ in on what started at 400 $
we do an sq package upgrade for most vehicles. its about $9k in product and the rest labor. $15k upgrade. doingityourself definitely saves youa good chunk of change

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we do an sq package upgrade for most vehicles. its about $9k in product and the rest labor. $15k upgrade. doingityourself definitely saves youa good chunk of change
Sounds dead on , amp was 2000 , zen 549 , front speakers 1300 ,sub was 1600 for enclosure 900 for woofers , and pro 700 in miscellaneous , sound deadening amp rack , wire . The dsp I may get is 1700 . So it’s adding up fast

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds dead on , amp was 2000 , zen 549 , front speakers 1300 ,sub was 1600 for enclosure 900 for woofers , and pro 700 in miscellaneous , sound deadening amp rack , wire . The dsp I may get is 1700 . So it’s adding up fast
What amp? It does add up..quick!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try that this weekend faded to the front and see if I like it . The one thing I’m confused about the Zen will send the signal to the DSp then off to the amp , I will be setting the crossovers at the DSP ,what do you do with the crossovers at the amplifier?

Is a car audio installation shop near you? I would pay them to show you the features of the items you purchased