Rear dust shields are junk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fido

Reaction score
If your into using a Steely Dan, don't forget to use lube;

It might keep mud from clogging the dimples.

Naked Lunch could be the site mascot book for the banned.

OP
OP
Q

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no..... LOL. On a serious note I got an e-mail from the owner of my dealership, and he is looking into it for me. Might get some new ones for free!

OP
OP
Q

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got another e-mail from the dealership
I received an email from Gene at Ford about your shock guards and he informed me that they are going to get you a new set that should hold up a little better. Please call me if you have any questions. Ill let you know when the new parts arrive at Team Ford. We’re glad you’re out enjoying the new Raptor!

Guess we will see what they come up with. Cool that they are actually taking care of it though.

OP
OP
Q

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got another e-mail from the dealership
I received an email from Gene at Ford about your shock guards and he informed me that they are going to get you a new set that should hold up a little better. Please call me if you have any questions. Ill let you know when the new parts arrive at Team Ford. We’re glad you’re out enjoying the new Raptor!

Guess we will see what they come up with. Cool that they are actually taking care of it though.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Awesome!! Team Ford is doing a good job getting any issues with warranty taken care of!!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Awesome!! Team Ford is doing a good job getting any issues with warranty taken care of!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I received an email from Gene at Ford about your shock guards and he informed me that they are going to get you a new set that should hold up a little better.

I am hoping to see some comparison pics!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I received an email from Gene at Ford about your shock guards and he informed me that they are going to get you a new set that should hold up a little better.

I am hoping to see some comparison pics!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great news and another indication that Team Ford is not just another dealer!

Next Ford I buy I'm going to talk to them first. I assume they can get me a Taxifornia model without any financial penalties for buying out of state.