rear door locks freezing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riderjwc

Reaction score
Anybody having an issue with the rear door locks not unlocking when temps in the teens (Fahrenheit)? It sounds like they unlock but when I pull the door handle, it seems as though it's still locked. Yesterday, it happened to the passenger rear door while the driver side rear door opened just fine. Today, it was the exact opposite. It's a SCREW and it hasn't rained the past two days here, not that that should matter.

Zev

Reaction score
Anybody having an issue with the rear door locks not unlocking when temps in the teens (Fahrenheit)? It sounds like they unlock but when I pull the door handle, it seems as though it's still locked. Yesterday, it happened to the passenger rear door while the driver side rear door opened just fine. Today, it was the exact opposite. It's a SCREW and it hasn't rained the past two days here, not that that should matter.
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...ert-18n03-door-latch-freezing-concerns.63600/

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, my locks have been freezing and the passenger door wouldn’t latch a few times. Never had these problems on my gen1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter