Rear applique?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Ordered mine without. When it landed I also removed the Raptor badge. Clean and naked now. The F-150 stamp I don't mind. Not great but not bad either. Can't see it from the driver's seat so it really doesn't bother me.

bitfarmer

Reaction score
***** Stamp

Personally, I ordered my ingot silver without it. The big gray placard with the giant F O R D only looks acceptable on darker colors like black, magnetic or leadfoot. It's certainly never as ridiculous looking at the gaudy Platinum (etc) appliques. Unfortunately the new F-150 ***** stamp ruins the nice clean look I was going for - the 2017 tailgate was better - I prefer the F-150 badge on the left balancing the Raptor badge on the right, without the giant F-150 emboss.
Raptor-Tailgate-Delete.png

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I say go with the appliqué. The stamp bothers me it is the only place on the whole truck that says f-150. On the 17's I would still go appliqué.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 without / 2018 with. The Stamped F-150 is silly (have you seen the new TRD Pro stamped name in the side of the bed or the 14" high RAM lettering on the Ram tailgates - awful)!! Less badging the better. Not a fan of the Blue Oval either, there's a guy on e-bay who'll paint the original emblem body color so at least you can minimalize it. I did this with my 2016 KR and looks MUCH better!! I like the European option to delete badging...

Attachments

• Front 3.jpg
    Front 3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 53

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2017 without / 2018 with. The Stamped F-150 is silly (have you seen the new TRD Pro stamped name in the side of the bed or the 14" high RAM lettering on the Ram tailgates - awful)!! Less badging the better. Not a fan of the Blue Oval either, there's a guy on e-bay who'll paint the original emblem body color so at least you can minimalize it. I did this with my 2016 KR and looks MUCH better!! I like the European option to delete badging...

Couple guys on here including myself went with these guys for the badging. Top notch

https://www.billetbadges.com/shop/