Really need to install a Nav system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
depends on if you are trying to retain sync, or if you have cameras.......

I would like to retain as much as possible and use the backup camera. I am pretty mechanically inclined, I'm a mechanic at a Kenworth dealer, so I have basic electrical knowledge just not much in the audio/video department. Do you think that this would be something that I would be able to tackle myself?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah Pioneer... Making my decision even easier. App Radio Mode instead of the APP Radio Unit... Brilliant.. I guess the App Radio Unit will eventually be a part of the other Pioneer Units...

Thanks Mr Green!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
customer came back today with the alpine 928....... he wanted the screen to dim with the headlights. unfortunately this cant happen. alpine (in their brilliance) decided to remove the illumination wire and use an auto sensing dimmer. the screen is way too bright at night the customer says. and there is nothing we can do about it. we cut his dash to fit this screen because he "just had to have it" now he is stuck with it. he should have done more research before he told us what to do........