Rausch Creek Baja Course; trying to put together a group.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

What are your thoughts on trolling the Dodge forums to try and get some Ram Runner participation?

Edit: I tried, there are like three dudes that have one :/

If we could get more than Raptors, we might be able to bring in some larger sponsors, just a thought. I'm all in regardless. Because of the lack of venues on the East Coast, this could blow up very fast.

Any vendors want to quote me a class 8 conversion price? lol, no seriously.

Still haven't figured out why we would want them out there. No other truck brings out big sponsors like the Ford Raptor.

There is not to many Ram Rods out there. Not much of a calling.
I think Subaru has a bigger market.

I thought all of us getting out there with our Raptors was the purpose behind this not what sponsor is going to sign up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

moto125

Reaction score
Still haven't figured out why we would want them out there. No other truck brings out big sponsors like the Ford Raptor.

I thought all of us getting out there with our Raptors was the purpose behind this not what sponsor is going to sign up

100% agree.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so no dodges then. Raptors only. Goal is to make it a east coast destination for running offroad track style with organized events ect.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I was talking Ford & Ram. Like I said, I'm game for whatever, but the bigger the event, the longer it will last. You are right though, I only found 3 guys with RR's and none had more than a stage II.

Plus, I'd be lying if I didn't want some payback after that BS article.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking Ford & Ram. Like I said, I'm game for whatever, but the bigger the event, the longer it will last. You are right though, I only found 3 guys with RR's and none had more than a stage II.

Plus, I'd be lying if I didn't want some payback after that BS article.

I hear ya! I have yet to see one. Not really that interested in seeing one.
I did get to see what they have to do to that truck to install the kit. Way to much cutting and welding for something that is from the dealer.

moto125

Reaction score
Thinking twice I'd be ok with other trucks on a closed course. But if we ever do a long run in the middle of nowhere at high speed for a lot of miles, we only want raptors. No other truck can hang. I spent too many times waiting for built tacoma's, rams, tundras and all the other wanna-be-raptors to catch up or give up. This rant is coming from a person that broke an axle on the first lap of a closed course, but the truck was due for a major failure....At least that's what I keep telling myself. There's no way it was the idiot drivers fault, right?

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking twice I'd be ok with other trucks on a closed course. But if we ever do a long run in the middle of nowhere at high speed for a lot of miles, we only want raptors. No other truck can hang. I spent too many times waiting for built tacoma's, rams, tundras and all the other wanna-be-raptors to catch up or give up. This rant is coming from a person that broke an axle on the first lap of a closed course, but the truck was due for a major failure....At least that's what I keep telling myself. There's no way it was the idiot drivers fault, right?

I'd go 70/30 lol

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their is enough Raptor owners around to make this happen as a Raptor only event. Only reason I missed this past event was work conference that only happens 2x a year, of course it was the one weekend to go to the Baja Course. I am game anytime. Would love to do another group this spring !