Raptors built 4/22 and 3/22 that have not shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddad21

Reaction score
Ok, so I should stop stalking the ford site for an update . Mine shows shipped but no date next to shipped. Ordered 10/1/22. Built 6/29.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine won't even populate on the ford tracker.. hasn't for too long.. and now the pass has finally stopped working. so now i have no way of knowing anything.
except it had 93 miles when 'last synced' ..

OP
OP
teegray1124

teegray1124

Reaction score
It could be at your dealers already. Give them a call.
mine won't even populate on the ford tracker.. hasn't for too long.. and now the pass has finally stopped working. so now i have no way of knowing anything.
except it had 93 miles when 'last synced' .

22F22

Reaction score
I have nothing really to add to this discussion other than to vent I am officially sick of waiting for this stupid truck. Ordered early Oct, finally built 5/15, and ETA for delivery keeps advancing, and now ETA is “TBD”.

Currently driving around in a 2012 CRV given to me for free, silly me sold my gen2 when my order was “built”. First world problems for sure but upsets me to no end.
Ordered October as well and Production date set for 8/1 so at least yours is built. Also my dealer told me I had to forfeit the rear appliqué to get it this year. We will see

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered October as well and Production date set for 8/1 so at least yours is built. Also my dealer told me I had to forfeit the rear appliqué to get it this year. We will see

That is just ridiculous. Glad you have a build date at least. I had three orders in, two at msrp, one with a small/moderate adm. Only one order got picked up, guess which one…

BisonCoolers.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My scenario appears to be different. I'm seeing plenty of people with later order and In Production dates showing more progress. It says "In Production" at the top but there's no checkbox. After looking at several other screenshots on the thread, I realized I should have a checkbox. It's supposedly been in production since 3/21 but still isn't done. Anyone having a similar scenario?

Attachments

• Raptor Tracker.png
    Raptor Tracker.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 9

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be at your dealers already. Give them a call.
uhhh nope.. the 3rd party tracker, FP, and dealer all say still in production. as of this past weekend, now says, 'awaiting shippment'.. but this is again the 3rd party tracker.. so crossing fingers at this point.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My scenario appears to be different. I'm seeing plenty of people with later order and In Production dates showing more progress. It says "In Production" at the top but there's no checkbox. After looking at several other screenshots on the thread, I realized I should have a checkbox. It's supposedly been in production since 3/21 but still isn't done. Anyone having a similar scenario?
My truck was “in production” from 1/17-6/28. Now I’m waiting on shipping.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Reading this thread and getting frustrated like everyone else. “Released” from the plant on 5/31 and Ford can’t move my truck 60 miles to the dealer. I have had two GMC trucks built and delivered in the time I have been waiting for this one. If anyone wants mine it’s an OW, 35, roof/tail gate, bed liner with the watered down 801a (minus CF, temp readout, etc..) in S/E Michigan. Should get to the dealer in about two months ago.
Get your **** together Ford!

Last edited: