Raptors at SEMA 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now how do you know those are not on the recall list, did you feel them to make sure they are not the bad kind.. ;)

And I love the Flag wrap. I really want to have one done like that but make it look war torn with a few more added features. Just not sure of who in my area I can trust to do a wrap. Might have to go back down to Miami/Ft Lauderdale for quality shops.

I do like the Yellow one as well. That color looks good on the raptor. The green is OK just the wheels kill it for me

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now how do you know those are not on the recall list, did you feel them to make sure they are not the bad kind.. ;)

And I love the Flag wrap. I really want to have one done like that but make it look war torn with a few more added features. Just not sure of who in my area I can trust to do a wrap. Might have to go back down to Miami/Ft Lauderdale for quality shops.

I do like the Yellow one as well. That color looks good on the raptor. The green is OK just the wheels kill it for me

I thought you where going to MI just have him ship it back when he's done.
Designs N Signs - Imagine - Design - Create

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is it when I see any Raptor now it looks outdated ? The new 2015's are sweet and sexy. Guess mines gonna get mothballed for a couple model years while he waits for classic status.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk