RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the dmv website ...

"Owners of vehicles six or less model years old will pay an annual smog abatement fee for the first six registration years instead of being required to provide a biennial smog certification."

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up in norcal it's six years before you have to smog a new vehicle, not sure about down there, although I don't see why it would be any different

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mainly going over sprung to save my rear end so I can sell it off when I dip into a Currie rear end. Then we'll be going under sprung. Unless a miracle happens and I end up going 4-Link. I've been talking with Deaver about creating an over sprung leaf that can allow just a bit more up-travel to get the best I can with the 3.5" Fox's. We shall see.

Is the Currie rear end ready to roll or is it still being tested out?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF is a smog test? Lol. It sounds ridiculous. Y'all should just register your trucks here in Michigan so you guys don't have to deal with that dumb shit.

Yeah Texas is nice too. Most places I go for an inspection sticker don't even look at my truck. Just hand me a new sticker.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF is a smog test? Lol. It sounds ridiculous. Y'all should just register your trucks here in Michigan so you guys don't have to deal with that dumb shit.

If Michigan ever passes some stupid law like that i'm opening a bicycle shop. Half the vehicles I see on the road would not pass a smog test.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the Currie rear end ready to roll or is it still being tested out?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Not being built yet Joe. I need to save for that one yet. LOL!

And my smog test is probably 5 years just cause I'm in LA County. I need to get outta here!!!! Prius's everywhere! I just want to run over them!