Raptor TCM Support is Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So wait, hold up. If we already have the Accessport we have to buy a whole new AP to get TCM support?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I see how it works, my bad. Total bummer. I guess I shall see whats left after the holidays. I missed the upgrade you have to purchase bit. My bad.

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m still anxiously waiting for the full range of Cobb Custom Features for the Raptor, like on-the-fly map switching, etc. similar to the other Ecoboost applications. Are you guys intending to release such at some future date?

Raptor CCF is on the development roadmap, but exact feature set details and time-frame for the project are still TBD. Feedback on which features you would find valuable is always welcome.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Raptor CCF is on the development roadmap, but exact feature set details and time-frame for the project are still TBD. Feedback on which features you would find valuable is always welcome.

Well, that's good to hear! Ok, here's what I want to see for the Raptor:

1) 5-way map switching with each Slot having options for Desired Lambda, Fuel Scalar, Ignition Timing Offsets, TIP Desired Target with Activation Threshold, Torque Max Table Select, and some method to control boost .

2) FMIC fans on/off threshold and duty cycle similar to the ECT fans.

3) The Spark Features Tables

4) The Torque Features Tables

5) The Turbo Features Tables

5) Also would like to see the Trans Brake Feature

6) Anything else that's needed to support the above...