Raptor Swag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good news everyone!!

BMart is officially working on adding to this original design for FRF.

FRF/BMart merchandise is a go, expect further developments in the upcoming days. I bet the stuff he comes up with will look great. We will also likey see new and different designs come together in our collaborations with BMart in the very near future

:cheers:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Awesome News! Was getting worried there, thought I might have to do my own stuff with a sharpie and a "T".:crazy:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BMart, I just thought you might like to know that you have been missed. They're looking for you at the z. HaHaHa. Welcome to the FRF. I will pm you a link. :jester:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are! I just read the thread. Several folks seem to be treading into that fuzzy "ban zone". Some pretty blunt stuff being said. Maybe some new members arriving soon here!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BMart, I just thought you might like to know that you have been missed. They're looking for you at the z. HaHaHa. Welcome to the FRF. I will pm you a link. :jester:

Yes you are! I just read the thread. Several folks seem to be treading into that fuzzy "ban zone". Some pretty blunt stuff being said. Maybe some new members arriving soon here!

Bring em on over! They might enjoy checking out a site where the people running it actually give a shit about the people posting. If you want to tell them about FRF, its fine by us.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of BMart, I just received my black with white Hoddie and it is Awesome!

It is even more impressive in hand.
The Hoodie itself is of a heavy, thick, high quality Cotton/Blend, not nearly as flimsy as a lot of sweatshirts sold these days.
I'll try to get pics up tomorrow.
Also, the sizing in 2XX seems spot on as I am 6 feet 245Lbs. Some 2XX is way too big or seems more like an XL IMO.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score

HaAhAhAAAhAaa (or whatever BDRAG says) That's awesome! I can't see it, I can't even load the Z at my house on any computer. It seems I have been IP banned? Tell everyone I miss them and that I didn't give up on them or the designs, not even after ESAD lost it (at your own risk, of course). I hope they don't think I just up and left them all hanging...poor guys stuck in the z...