Raptor Swag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this cool t-shirt in the mail today designed by one of our new members here (BMart). I'll be sportin it in a couple of days when the weather warms back up... :)

Attachments

• RaptorShirt.jpg
    RaptorShirt.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 123

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
that's badass. i would love a white t shirt with a black pic like that on it.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bmart has a link that I'm hoping he will post. I dont want to post the one I have because he may have more stuff at a different place by now.

It would be cool to get some FRF swag. How about something that says "We dont have Toyota banner ads on our site!"... :)

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Shirt looks sick! Glad to support the Raptor and all the crew who tame them. I made a shirt just for you, Birdman. But like hell if I'm posting a link or email on here without strict admin approval. I don't want to get thrown out on the street again *COUGH*esad*COUGH*. I like my new family too much.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, just to be perfectly clear, BMart did NOT ask me to post this nor the link above. He did not even know about the posting until I sent him an email!

So if I broke a forum rule, I apologiZe.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Yea, just to be perfectly clear, BMart did NOT ask me to post this nor the link above. He did not even know about the posting until I sent him an email!

So if I broke a forum rule, I apologiZe.

I approve of this message

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shirt looks sick! Glad to support the Raptor and all the crew who tame them. I made a shirt just for you, Birdman. But like hell if I'm posting a link or email on here without strict admin approval. I don't want to get thrown out on the street again *COUGH*esad*COUGH*. I like my new family too much.

BMart, feel free to post links to your artwork.

We're happy to have you.... and why another forum would choose to ban a guy for making Raptor ART that everyone subsequently wants to buy is beyond me. We don't pull ******** like that on people here. FRF is for and about Raptor ENTHUSIASTS..... NOT about Bird, Shagg, and I trying to play Internet ****** or horde cash from a site we have no passion for.

Anyway, I want that image on a shirt or a hoodie or wall hanging or something (white Raptor)

And I'd like to talk with you about coming up with an FRF Special Edition.... PM me, por favor.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
No problem.

Swag here.
Wall art here.

I'm down for special FRF swag. BTW, did you see the military HMMWV I made for our buddy BoLayer? It's on the wall art link. So sick I shat myself, but just a little bit.