Raptor Run Northern or Central California Style?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you found what I was afraid you were going to find, not a lot of Raptor friendly trails there. I couldnt remember if the wife and I had scouted that place or not. Apparently we had, as your write up confirmed it.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a quick update: NvGuy and I have put together what we think might be a pretty cool 1 or 2-day trip, depending on what each person wanted to do. Nv is fairly local to the start point so he's going to check it out as time and snow pack allow.

The more we looked, the more convinced I am there is just nothing up here like what the SoCal guys have. However, having said that, the route we're putting together looks VERY cool in its own way; some slow speed forest stuff, some mountain climbing, and even some high speed dune-ish stuff.

All in all I think we've got something here... just give us some time to round out the details.

PS: Since we can't really "Run" like the SoCal guys can, I'm thinking we call these excursions "Raptor Ramble"s. Whattya think? :mrgreen: