Raptor Retrofit nails it again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As some of you know this is my third set of Raptor Retrofit hid lights.. I had one of his first sets of retrofit lights that survived my driving and jumps at the first Texas Raptor run. It was not until my wife decided to cross a deep ditch and plant the skid plate hard in the dirt. That the shroud decided to pop off and short out the LED ring..
I called Raptor retrofit, and Dawson said no big deal it is covered under warranty. He sent me a replacement set free of charge.. No questions asked..
The second set have survived everything I have thrown at them. Then the original wiring harness and module started giving me trouble. I again gave Raptor Retrofit a call and he was apologetic because the old harness had issues and TRS has made improvements. He was actually surprised it lasted that long without problems, especially after Texas Raptor run mud bath and Snoball 500.
He again sent me the upgraded harness and control module under warranty.
So when I wanted to upgrade to the latest and greatest, the decision was an easy one for me.

Here is what I have now...
View attachment 19871
View attachment 19872
View attachment 19873
View attachment 19874
View attachment 19875
View attachment 19876
View attachment 19877

Thank you, Raptor Retrofit for your amazing craftsmanship and customer service..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love working with Dawson.

Greg great set up. Those amber ring just SCREAM!!!!

I know I'm probably going to get another set... they are just that awesome!

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are FXR 50watt 4300k, Dawson painted reflector flat black and highlighted with gloss black... Very subtle, yet they stand out...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)