Back in a Raptor Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been a long time member getting in and out of the Raptor game, Gen 1, Gen 2, and now my Gen 3 - 37 should be here in a couple of weeks. Sold my Gen 2 in the middle of the pandemic as I got stupid money for it, but have missed it ever since. I am getting my Gen 3 for just under MSRP with no bogus fees. Not my ideal price, but much better than a lot I am reading about. So looking forward to getting it dirty and making it mine. I will be reading through many of the posts, but if anyone wants to throw out some immediate must do's, I am all ears.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been a long time member getting in and out of the Raptor game, Gen 1, Gen 2, and now my Gen 3 - 37 should be here in a couple of weeks. Sold my Gen 2 in the middle of the pandemic as I got stupid money for it, but have missed it ever since. I am getting my Gen 3 for just under MSRP with no bogus fees. Not my ideal price, but much better than a lot I am reading about. So looking forward to getting it dirty and making it mine. I will be reading through many of the posts, but if anyone wants to throw out some immediate must do's, I am all ears.
Congrats. Since you've been here since 2014 you know the rules, post pics of that beauty when she arrives. Must do: Don't bi^ch about it not having heated steering. Enjoy it!