Back in a Raptor Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigdave18629

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a nice color, hope you don’t have to wait as long as the majority of us did. No, my truck is Code Orange.
Mine was showing in transit when I made the deal, should be sometime mid month. Fingers crossed it is only two weeks, I could have never waited as long of some of the stories I have heard. Tried working a deal on a code orange but they didn't want to budge from 15k over. Can't wait, I sure miss being in one.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was showing in transit when I made the deal, should be sometime mid month. Fingers crossed it is only two weeks, I could have never waited as long of some of the stories I have heard. Tried working a deal on a code orange but they didn't want to budge from 15k over. Can't wait, I sure miss being in one.
Patiently waiting for pics!

OP
OP
bigdave18629

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on delivery, should be here in 2 weeks, or so I'm told. Diamond back cover on order and swarf license plate bracket, had both on my Gen 2. Wanting to expel satin the entire truck, but not sure the wife would be happy with the price after all the money already going out.

OP
OP
bigdave18629

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the truck (prius) last night, definitely and upgrade over my gen 2. Surprise, surprise I have a heated steering wheel, not that I will ever use it, but the down side is that I also have the auto stop, I was hopeful that would have been missing as it was on so many trucks due to the chip shortage.20231018_182804.jpg

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Picked up the truck (prius) last night, definitely and upgrade over my gen 2. Surprise, surprise I have a heated steering wheel, not that I will ever use it, but the down side is that I also have the auto stop, I was hopeful that would have been missing as it was on so many trucks due to the chip shortage.View attachment 428240
If you ever decide to sell, the heated steering wheel will bring at least $20k more! ;)

I would disable that auto-stop thing if that's possible.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I’m waiting on a 37 as well. Hopefully shows up with heated wheel. Also have a 24 on order just incase.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Picked up the truck (prius) last night, definitely and upgrade over my gen 2. Surprise, surprise I have a heated steering wheel, not that I will ever use it, but the down side is that I also have the auto stop, I was hopeful that would have been missing as it was on so many trucks due to the chip shortage.View attachment 428240

Happy new Raptor day. You can tune out the auto start/stop. Think you can forescan it out also.