Raptor Retrofit 50W FXR Osram Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well this is one of the best modifications you can make to the Raptor imho. The product is just outstanding and the amount of clean, sharp, excellent color with a very sharp precise cutoff is just outstanding. The comparison that I had with the factory lights even with different bulbs cannot be made. Mine have the flat black applied to the inside of the light and being on my tux black has already gotten me several complements.

Now that I have them perfectly adjusted cannot imagine having to go back to the old lights! Will suggest that those of you that are going to do this conversion Get the 50 watt power supply and the Osram bulbs. They both make quite a bit of difference. Have a guy in our neighborhood who has the factory hid lights and he was impressed at the difference.

Very Nice Product-----worth every single penny!!!:sunot:

OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got the fine tune on the vertical adjustment for both.. These you need to get close to perfect esp or you will burn out peoples retinas! lol..
023bcc88-a922-42b7-8735-16c2f4d18118_zps424f008e.jpg
20130506_065738_zps9dab5082.jpg