Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad news for R orders.
No updates online but R's still on HOLD for who knows how long.
Total joke and Ford Performance total flopped on the R.
I learned yesterday my build now pushed to June 19th.
Was so excited for so long not so much anymore.

I ordered a F250 April 11th had a VIN on the 13th and it went into production earlier this week.
Kentucky truck plant can take and accept order and build and ship a truck before one can get a straight answer from Ford Performance.
Looks like I will be eating crow from my last post. Excitement on the R has all but gone.
A 25 mpg F250 is sounding better by the hour . .

ken85

Reaction score
I’m new here, I’ve read as many post I can to answer my questions and I’m dealing with a local dealership owner that is a real “car salesman”. I want to make sure I’ve been put on the list to get an r, my order is really fresh and I’m still waiting on build sheet that will provide me when he gets back into town, long story I can explain if any body wants to hear it. He gave me my order number but he says it won’t help me until the vin is created. How long until the vin normally gets created? Btw he told me he has been contact with Ford and there is a stop build for the r and they didn’t know when it was going to start back up. I love the guy but I repeat I’m dealing with a “car salesman”. Thank you

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m new here, I’ve read as many post I can to answer my questions and I’m dealing with a local dealership owner that is a real “car salesman”. I want to make sure I’ve been put on the list to get an r, my order is really fresh and I’m still waiting on build sheet that will provide me when he gets back into town, long story I can explain if any body wants to hear it. He gave me my order number but he says it won’t help me until the vin is created. How long until the vin normally gets created? Btw he told me he has been contact with Ford and there is a stop build for the r and they didn’t know when it was going to start back up. I love the guy but I repeat I’m dealing with a “car salesman”. Thank you
I'm still waiting for my VIN, my order was confirmed by Ford through email Dec 21st 2022, looks like it takes around 8 months to a year bud. All you can do is wait lol.

ken85

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my VIN, my order was confirmed by Ford through email Dec 21st 2022, looks like it takes around 8 months to a year bud. All you can do is wait lol.
Ok great, thank you. I don’t care if I have to wait a over a year, I’ve been waiting for this truck to come out for as the original v8 was pulled. I just want to be on the list and then guaranteed to get one this decade. Sorry, I don’t have much trust in car salesmen ‍♂️. Thank you again!

ltheman

Reaction score
Bad news for R orders.

I ordered a F250 April 11th had a VIN on the 13th and it went into production earlier this week.
Kentucky truck plant can take and accept order and build and ship a truck before one can get a straight answer from Ford Performance.
Looks like I will be eating crow from my last post. Excitement on the R has all but gone.
For those of us with new June build dates, will we get the heated steering wheel?

SteveW

Reaction score
Bad news for R orders.

Don’t feel bad. Mine R has been built for 10 weeks. Still on hold waiting for chips. I don’t believe Ford

SteveW

Reaction score
Don’t feel bad. My R has been built for 10 weeks and still no idea on shipment.