Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchdigger

Reaction score
Found this place by searching for answers on why I still don't have my R yet. Order confirmed 7-19-22, still don't have a VIN. I'm getting the only allocation my dealership will get. Stopped getting the Ford promise emails back in Dec of last year.

vettvet

Reaction score
Almost everyone who had blend date late Jan/Feb their trucks are sitting in an offsite lot waiting to be released to shipping. Even though they show “in production” FP says they are built. That’s all anyone will tell you nothing else. Dealers don’t know anything either.
Mine has shown “in production “ since November. It is built per the dealer and FP and sitting in a lot in Dearborn. I have the vin and window sticker from the the tracker but still in production.
Supposedly waiting on computer chips?
Very frustrating.

kiman44

Reaction score
my build has been moved 4-5 times but so far is holding at week of 5/18. I see that others on here were in the same boat and have now moved to June, so I contacted FP today to see if there was a change from online status. They said no, it's still holding at that date. I'm fine waiting until they have sorted things out - I don't want to have post delivery issues. My backup TRX build is supposed to be built this week. Still want the R....

Derek Matson

Reaction score
Mine went into production 2/9/23 and was moved offsite on 2/13/23. Says in production but FP says its built. No explanation. Every week it gets pushed another week. I am hearing all Rs are being held for long block repair/replacement due to crank seal issues.

jm518

Reaction score
My production date bumped back again for the 4th time. New date is 6/19. Last date was 5/22. The wait continues. It's hard to keep waiting. TRXs for sale all over for msrp price(15k less). Wife says you'll be sorry if you don't wait. Sure that maybe be true once the R is available. But in the meantime I will be happy as hell and who knows for how long.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My production date bumped back again for the 4th time. New date is 6/19. Last date was 5/22. The wait continues. It's hard to keep waiting. TRXs for sale all over for msrp price(15k less). Wife says you'll be sorry if you don't wait. Sure that maybe be true once the R is available. But in the meantime I will be happy as hell and who knows for how long.
Your wife is right! If I were offered a new on lot TRX for 50% off I would not take it. For me it's the R or nothing!
In the meantime I ordered a new HotRod F250 that should hang with or beat the Newest 3.5 Raptor.

The Louisville KY truck plant has it's act together as ordered the truck 4/11 had VIN on 4/13 was sent to plant on 4/20 scheduled for 4/29 build. Only 18 days from order to being built.
The "Official" build date is 5/1 And got a email from Ford this morning it has been released and awaiting shipment.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tracker finally updated to built yesterday after not being updated since January. There may be hope for us all.
Thanks for posting this, now i don't feel so bad. I guess there is light at the end of the tunnel lol.

lawpurv99

Reaction score
My tracker finally updated to built yesterday after not being updated since January. There may be hope for us all.
Thanks for the update! Mine hasn't changed status since February and does not even show the sticker online anymore but seems like I'm a week or two behind you.

1683168346433.png

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That gives me some hope now. I was built on January 23rd so I am right behind you. Hope by the end of this week it's done then.