Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome you guys get to have updates on production that you can view online. Unfortunately I need to do it the old fashioned way of calling the dealer, and asking for updates. I have been told my Raptor R should be arriving in either May or June. But from what you guys are describing it seems that I will be waiting a while longer. Which I do not mind if that means they would iron out issues such as the crank seal issue you guys are mentioning. Speaking of which, is the issue of the crank seal only for the Raptor R or does it effect the 2022 Raptor 37 as well?
If you have a VIN there are email links for you to use. Only the last 8 of vin is needed. Or you could give that info to someone on this forum and have them check for you.
If you are able to call 800-367-3788 option 1 F-P will give you an update.
Good luck on your R!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s April fools. A cruel one from ford would say mine is built then back to in production.

RaptorQ8t

Reaction score
If you have a VIN there are email links for you to use. Only the last 8 of vin is needed. Or you could give that info to someone on this forum and have them check for you.
If you are able to call 800-367-3788 option 1 F-P will give you an update.
Good luck on your R!
Thanks for the valuable info. Unfortunately although the local dealer here in Kuwait confirmed my Raptor R is on order, they did not provide me with the VIN number for that order. I will try to ask them for it, but something tells me that either they don't know it, or they won't give it to me.
Raptor R only on the crank seal
Thanks for the info! Hope it's fixed by the time of my build.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R was last updated on 3/29 so would suspect this wednesday or thursday there will be another update good or bad as it's getting close to scheduled build weeks of week of May 8th and week of May 15th builds.

If no update this week its already been a long wait but if nothing by 4/26-4/27 still what can one do but wait more! LOL
My truck built any time in May-2023 will be good for me as long as it ships right away.

Today is the BIG day for so many as it's 9 months today since my order and so many others. The ACTUAL true Order date for me is 2/1/23 as that is day my dealers "Allotment" fell into place and it was bumped to Priority 1.

Ford's Lottery system just like the real lottery which I don't play and never will.

Ford's Lottery is such:
If you have a legit dealer who has a ACTUAL allocation for your said R it's spin the wheel until it hits your R. Luck of the draw.
If your R now has a Priority 1 the chance is really good.

Sit back "RELAX" and the call will come when you least expect it.

If your R is already built the wait is tougher but should be so worth it in the end, says the guy with the least amount of patience . .

Pretty high hopes that the month of May 2023 will be RAPTOR R MONTH for so many.​

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if this helps anyone, but this was my timeline:

Order Confirmed - 09/07/2022

Scheduled Week Of - 12/08/2022

In Production - 12/09/2022

Built - 12/22/2022

Shipped - 02/04/2023

Final Preparation/Delivered - 03/09/2023

I’ve heard the rail issues are causing massive delays across the board.

I’ve had my truck since Thursday and haven’t noticed any oil in my driveway. Does anyone know if the truck is leaking oil or burning oil? I used to have a 96 Nissan pickup that burned oil. I had to add a quart every month after it hit 100K miles. It never leaked oil on the pavement, but that thing drank it like crazy. No white smoke, nothing.

I also had a 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and it burned oil. I had to add about a quart every six months after it hit 3 years and 30K miles.

My 2021 Mercedes GLE 63 S has had to have a quart added since it was new (Aside from oil changes.). That oil is also getting burned off, no leaks in the driveway. I’ve put 26K miles on it in 2 years.

I’m just curious if there are leaks on a lot of these or all of them so I can put something down on my driveway…
So 6 months you waited, you got lucky. My order confirmation was 12/21/22. Haven't heard nothing back ever since.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance Racing School just announced the School Raptor R's have finally shown up!
I take that to mean any issue or release for those of us with R's on order will be handled soon.

Will the month of May be Raptor R month?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little birdie told me there will be a BUNCH of R's built in May/June
Most dealers should be stocked up with base raptors especially those asking big ADM's

Next 60 days there will be more R's delivered by a long shot than any other 60 day period since first build.

I can see those F-P people asking "how in the world did you get ahold of that info"

If not April is April fools Month. Told ya so coming next to a RaptorR dealer near you!

Can't wait to prove the RICH clown wrong that also claims to make 10,000 $ per day that told me my R is just imaginary.