Raptor r in desert video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well hell…. I admit I was skeptical as hell, but now even I’m believing it’s really, actually gonna happen!

Still holding out hope for a SCAB version, but good thing we’re building a detached 42’ deep garage in a few weeks with 16’ top plates for the walls. LOL

Now to figure out how wide a lift I need to fit this and park a toy beneath it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will buy mine in the midst of the Biden recession coming.
I really don't think there will be a recession, it's just out of control price gouging everywhere, fueled by greedy billionaires and dirty politicians, it's the same up here, exactly! There are still lots of jobs available, one of the problems is lower income jobs are hard to fill with the price of transportation costs, food costs, etc. Those wages get increased and commodity prices increase, well, you get it.... This is where our Governments are failing us all.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price gouging is not just billionaires. I took my 68 Plymouth GTX over to a mechanic and said how much to just remove and reinstall the motor I'm going to rebuild it. With a straight face he told me 5000 dollars. For 16 hours labor at the most.. are you out of your ever loving mind. I have done it a hundred times in my life time. I too watched the moon landings live. 8 track player in my mother's 68 mustang. Pudding pops, Am radio I had was hand held I listened to KFRC. Original episodes of star trek and Disney on Sunday nights after wild Kingdom. Most v6 were straight 6 back then..

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In an OEM application, turbos are not just “added”. Same with superchargers. The entire engine is designed from the beginning for forced induction; it’s a complete package, not an afterthought. Therefore they are not “bad” (wtf) or less durable than any other engine.
Unfortunately I'm old so I remember the first diesel by Ford and what a boat anchor it was. My point is when you design a motor from scratch or otherwise and you start squeezing every bit of horsepower and work that motor 110% all the time your going to have issues. Ford v6 turbo charged engines have issues. It's not perfect it will not run 500k miles just changing the oil. The blowby is now creeping up on them and they are having issues at 50k miles. Give me a v8 any day don't like can't stand the v6 and will not own one..