Raptor questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, the Toyota can't hide in those videos. I had seen the 1st one before, but not the 2nd. The Ford frame looks so much stronger and proves it!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm seriously considering a Raptor SuperCrew.

Hey PEZ, Its called a SCREW here! HAhahaaaaa. I went through the same damn thing back in late Nov. 2010. I was in a 2004 FX4 SCREW that had 92 K on the clock. It was a great truck! Served me WELL for 7 years.

I went to look at the 2010 year end FX4's when there was $5000 to be had in rebates and the dealer was selling $2000 below invoice. One look inside the 2010 FX4 and my heart SANK! CHROME CHROME CHROME and that hiddious woodgrain shit where the Raptor is silverish, LOOKED HOKIE and just freakin UGLY! I loved the room and seats and all but damn! Even chrome on the air vents. YUCK! Plus the freakin ugly chrome around the tail lights. YUCK! Tuner car crap!

The 2010 FX4 LOADED with a sticker of $45K was discounted to like $34k. What a freakin DEAL. But UGLY. I had seen the Raptor last year when a bud bought his black scab. I fell in love with the front end. Just blows away the rest of the Ford fleet.

So I decided to order a Raptor SCREW, Long story short, 6 weeks and no build date, dealer recieved one with everything on it. I went for it cause I could not wait another 8 weeks maybe? DAMN!

Out The Door at $49,273 where the the FX4 would have been like $36,500. $13,000 less but I would not have been happy I don't think. But if ya compaire apples to apples when there are NO rebates or anything side by side, for $5000 difference THE RAPTOR is a NO BRAINER!!!!!!

If ya got the cash PULL THE TRIGGER. If your worried about how well the truck will server you? Look at your servicing dealer and if your happy with them so be it and buy. EVERY NEW ANYTHING will have problems now and then. Its ALL man made shit. I have ZERO issues if something breaks and its covered under warranty. The dealer gets a shot at a fix. Now if the dealer screws its fix or is incompitant, THEY WILL REGRET it! HAhahaaaa. Buy the extended warranty from Randy if you want and even give him a try for the sale. Many here have. I bought before finding this place. Randy can save you a few bucks and his customer service sounds out of this world......

BDRAG

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm seriously considering a Raptor SuperCrew. I'm currently driving a '02 F250 CrewCab 7.3 Diesel. It's been a great truck since day 1, but I'm looking for a change. Started shopping about a month ago, looking at all brands. I got it narrowed down to the Tundra CrewMax Rock Warrior, a F150 SuperCrew FX4, and then there's the Raptor SuperCrew. The Raptor is on a whole different level, and has really ruined it for me to choose the Tundra or FX4. I'm sure I could buy one of those trucks, save money and go about my life, but this damn Raptor just really draws me in! My dealer will sell me a Raptor SuperCrew with the Luxury pkg, Plus pkg, and Moonroof for $45,798 before TTL. I computed the sticker to be $49,070, and the invoice to be $44,131. So I think this is a good deal considering that there are no incentives for this truck, yes or no? He will try to locate one, or order it. Ok, questions: I will use this truck as a daily driver, probably 17k-20k miles per year. Will this truck serve me well for that purpose? Obviously, I know that the 6.2 will suck some gas, but I think it won't be much worse than the 13-15mpg that I get now with my diesel. I will go off-road also, but in all honesty, I don't plan to jump it or rip on it too hard. I have a KTM for jumping, and a R1 for ripping! Anyway, I just really like the look that sets it apart from all the other F150s out there! Any comments or opinions? I'd like to hear from others what they were driving previously, and if they're still glad they got the Raptor. Thanks everyone, great forum here! BTW, I did test drive a SuperCab Raptor with the 6.2, and it was just awesome, but I have yet to see a SuperCrew in person yet.

Welcome Pez!!

When your ready, drop me a line or give me a call. I take trades.
406 544-6891 . [email protected]

I have a couple of Screws available or I can order you one @ $3000 OFF MSRP.

thanks randy