Raptor owner hopeful

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking to purchase my first raptor (used) within the next couple weeks. I found one locally but want to see if they will come down a little on the price. 30k on 1 year old truck and they still want 4k over msrp, i guess its the principal of the matter, although thats the going price it seems

also is there a monthly fee for the GPS/ Sync system? like onstar in my CTS has a monthly charge.

pics of my other truck, thats for sale

1997 f250 HD. was a leaf sprung d50 TTB, designed and built my own coilover set up. has 2.5/12 Kings, progressive leaf pack in rear and a built 460 and 5 35" General Grabber Red Letters.

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are they asking? Just so you know you can get a brand new Raptor Supercrew (screw) fully loaded with everything except graphics for under $50,000.

GeorgiaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2011 scab with everything except nav and graphics. It also had sprayed-in bedliner, cai, magnaflows and sct tuner. 17k miles. Pm me and i'll tell you price...

Good luck and be patient or you'll pay too much!

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant swing the payment on the new one.

this is the guy.

Cars for Sale: 2010 Ford F150 SVT Raptor in Louisburg, KS 66053: Truck Details - 313666059 - AutoTrader.com

i want to be around 35k to 37k. like you said ranger, you can get a brand new well equipped for just under 50K.

on a sidenote, i honestly think that anytime a raptor pops up private party, its being scooped up by dealerships, there just aren't ANY private seller Raptors.

oh and thanks 6.2, i love that truck. but to buy the raptor i have to get rid of it. not for money, but for the room! i also have a 2000 F150 prerunner with 2.0/12 kings and fiberglass. i need something reliable, and attracts the right kind of attention for my business.

Banned
Reaction score
I bet your right on dealers buying private party raptors for sale, there's one up by me was fr sale, next week it's sold but a dealer has one exactly like it... For 4K more, and it sold lmao.

There's still one left private sale but it's listed at some ridiculous amount it will never sell.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bro, I just noticed you are a fellow Canadian, we get gouged way more up here. Try looking south of the border, much better deals to be had. I can walk you through the import process when ready, it's a pretty easy. You will save at least $10k.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn.... so i called on the link i posted and was going to give a little better offer, and it is supposedly now taken by a west coaster because it was "so well priced".... except, it seems to me there are cheaper ones out west? damn.

I can buy a brand new one through my business, for probably around 48k with about 1.0% interest with a ridiculously long term ( I am a navy vet, so i use navy fed.. great car loans BTW) and pay around $450/mo. thinking i should do that. nobody wants to appease me and sell me the one i want for less than 40k... even if its $39,500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZRaptorJohn