New Raptor Owner Central FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all-
Got a new to me 2018 Race Red Raptor. I use it as my daily, take the dogs around dog parks etc and general truck stuff. Got a Ford ESP 10 years 175K so hopefully I get to keep this for awhile. I plan to keep it stock(ish) since I have another money pit in the garage (with the exception of probably shocks since this thing will need a rebuild soon.... so if you have a 2019-2020 set of live valves you want to sell for a good price let me know).

Before I traded my 2018 STI for the raptor (which was getting boring and not useful for the dog activities), I had a 2017 Tacoma TRD PRO. That thing was cool but can't compare to Raptor. The Raptor is such a blast and can get you in trouble pretty quick haha.

I'm in Central Florida and I typically take the dogs out in the truck so we can play around in the dirt. Anyway nice to meet everyone in the FRF-here are some pictures of the rig and bonus pics of the old TRD PRO and the other money pit lol

IMG_2234 copy.pngIMG_1215 copy.pngIMG_1211 copy.pngIMG_1322 copy.jpgIMG_0865 copy.jpg

Nolo0125

Reaction score
Hey all-
Got a new to me 2018 Race Red Raptor. I use it as my daily, take the dogs around dog parks etc and general truck stuff. Got a Ford ESP 10 years 175K so hopefully I get to keep this for awhile. I plan to keep it stock(ish) since I have another money pit in the garage (with the exception of probably shocks since this thing will need a rebuild soon.... so if you have a 2019-2020 set of live valves you want to sell for a good price let me know).

Before I traded my 2018 STI for the raptor (which was getting boring and not useful for the dog activities), I had a 2017 Tacoma TRD PRO. That thing was cool but can't compare to Raptor. The Raptor is such a blast and can get you in trouble pretty quick haha.

I'm in Central Florida and I typically take the dogs out in the truck so we can play around in the dirt. Anyway nice to meet everyone in the FRF-here are some pictures of the rig and bonus pics of the old TRD PRO and the other money pit lol

View attachment 398400View attachment 398402View attachment 398401View attachment 398403View attachment 398404
I am near Sarasota and just got a 19 Raptor after I had a lifted Tundra for 16 years, which I loved but this Raptor is just a thing of beauty. Luckily the 19 has live valves but you should look into a Stage 1 Cobb Tune w TCM as it will wake her up but I understand if your other toys are taking up valuable $.

Attachments

• 5800E085-4BD6-45C4-B47F-FE09CFB13553.jpeg
    5800E085-4BD6-45C4-B47F-FE09CFB13553.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
KawaiiRaptor0211
Reaction score
I am near Sarasota and just got a 19 Raptor after I had a lifted Tundra for 16 years, which I loved but this Raptor is just a thing of beauty. Luckily the 19 has live valves but you should look into a Stage 1 Cobb Tune w TCM as it will wake her up but I understand if your other toys are taking up valuable $.
Hey there! Yeah I mean don't get me wrong I would love to but I can only spend so much per year on the cars haha. Probably. some supension upgrades first and they we'll see if the Cobb tuning is an option. Either way love the truck!